Write about your XS650.: About two years ago i picked up an XS, as seen on the first picture.. “Dirty Harry” was written on the tank..
My plan was to make a bike with no resemblance to any other bike I have seen before… well then.. see for yourselves…..
– The hardtail was done by “Metalshaper”, a guy that eats metal for breakfast!
– Modified gas-tank is from a Zundapp Hai
– Bicycle suspension for the seat
– GPZ500 front fork
– Suzuki two-leading shoe break
– Oil-can as electric-housing
– Rear fender from a dirt bike (cr500 I thought)
– Footsteps from a dirt bike
– Home-made exhausts
– Air-intake home-made with a little help from IKEA
– Cool Hella headlight
Thanx to the guys from www.chopperstyle, I was able to build this bike! (parts/advice/supporting words)