Update: Contest Winner Is >
Email : email@example.com
Title of your post: The Best (homemade) Bike Table Ever
Thanks to everyone who sent in articles. It will take a bit longer to fill out the xs650-library but this is a great start. Thanks again to Tyler @ Lowbrow Customs.
Would you like to win a free metal flake helmet?
Of course you would! Here’s how you can.
Here’s the deal. Send in a technical or How To article that would be helpful to someone Chopping a Yamaha XS650. To enter and win send in a how-to article that is at least 200 words (that’s only a paragraph) and has two pictures. A good how-to article should have a beginning and end. The idea here is to have useful information for some one who is building a Yamaha XS650 chopper. Here are some good examples LOWER YOUR XS650 FORKS or this wiring diagram. For ideas on article topics look through the xs650-library or the xs650 links section or look through the comments for questions that come up frequently.
You can submit your article using the submission form here.
- Each article submitted puts your e-mail address in “The Hat” for a chance to win the biltwill helmet.
- Enter as many times as you like.
- The winners e-mail address will be randomly packed from “The Hat” on 12/14/09 .
- Anyone in the world can enter.
(As long as Tyler from lowbrow customs can legally ship to you he will)
- Plagiarism is not cool, however; if you have written something somewhere else you can republish it.
Again, to qualify the article most:
- Be at least 200 words (that’s only a paragraph)
- Have at least two high quality descriptive pictures.
- Be Yamaha XS650 chopper related.
- Have Fun!
If you haven’t already, check out > Lowbrow Customs where you can pick up all kinds of parts for your ride.
COMMENTS HAVE MOVED TO OUR FACEBOOK GROUP - CLICK BELOW
VISIT FACEBOOK GROUP HERE!