A Metric Chopper?
1980 Yamaha XS650 Hardtail Frame
” 1980 XS650 coverted to a chopper. I am the second owner of the bike. The bike had 19,603 miles on it before it was converted over to a chopper. It rides really well, it does turn some heads too. The bike was stretched 4″. The hardtail is from G&L Choppers. Everything works on the bike, starter, kickstart, turn signals, horn, high and low beam. The turn signals and the brake light has been converted over to LEDs. The rotor coil has just been rebuilt. The previous owner said that the bike had been rejetted for the aftermarket exhaust. All Cables and Brake Lines has been replaced with new ones. Both Front and Rear tires are New. Replaced old ball bearings to New Needle Bearings in the neck.”
This bike just sold on Egay for: $4,7000 US!
- List of Modifications:
- Stretched 4″
- New Needle Bearings in Neck
- New Brake Lines, Tach Cable, Speedo Cable, Clutch Cable
- New Air Filters
- New Rear Brake Master Cylinder
- New Tach and Speedo Gauges
- New Drag Bars
- New Grips
- New NGK Spark Plugs
- New LaRosa Custom Seat
- New Maxxis Classic Tires
- New TC Brothers Battery Box, Electronics Tank, Forward Controls
- New Custom Made Forward Control Linkage
- New Hand Made License Plate Bracket
- New RK Race Chain with X-type rings
- New Headlight With High Beam Indicator
- New High Flow 3/8″ Chrome Petcock
- New Bullet Style LED Turn Signals
- New Ford Style LED Tail Light
- New Tank and Fender
- Kreemed Tank
A very clean Chopp. I particularly like the leather soul seat. What do you guys think?
COMMENTS HAVE MOVED TO OUR FACEBOOK GROUP - CLICK BELOW
VISIT FACEBOOK GROUP HERE!