Want more XS650 Chopp’s to drool over?
Help spread the word and get more XS650 pic’s to enjoy. Know anyone with a 650 that hasn’t gotten around to sending in pics to the site. Take a minute and send them a quick message.
- Just click on any post and at the bottom click on the share and bookmark this button.
- A drop-down menu will appear. Click on the send e-mail icon.
- Then just fill out a quick form and it send.
- It’s a super quick way to help spread the message and get some more XS650 Chopp’s coming in.
- So please take a minute and send a quick message to one of your bro’s. Don’t wait for others to do it, take some initiative and help grow the site.
Hear are several posts to check out.
- I can say that every single part of the xs650 has had work of some kind done to it.
- There is nothing better than taking an old thrown away bike and making it cool again!
- Garage Company Customs XS650 We built this bike at my shop, Garage Company Customs in Alabama. This all started with a horrible aborted chopper project we bought off eBay.
- Udo Sacher from Germany sent in these pictures of his beautiful xs650 chopper named “NO NAME”. It is a xs650 with a Custom Triumph Frame.