So, This is the Miyabi, hopefully you all like her.
My brother and his crew built the bike for me. He owns a small garage called Flying Piston Garage, located in Bandung, Indonesia. The garage builts bikes and hot roads. I bought the bike about a year ago and started building it right after it.
Did some metal works for head lamp and front end covers. Rear and front wheels are both 21 inch. Seats will be leather covered soon. The Engine is totally overhauled.
We went riding with the bike the last couple of weeks; No complain at all, handling and power are perfect.
- Yamaha XS 1972 650cc
- – Engine : Rebuilt by Flying Piston Garage (FPG)
- – frame : FPG
- – Front End : – Old Honda with Benley Head Lamp
- – Covered by FPG
- – Gas tank : Yamaha DT modified by FPG
- – Rear fender : FPG
- – Seat : FPG
- – Pipes : FPG
- – Bars : FPG
- – Tail Lamp : Old USH Car
- – Wheels : F : 1.65 x 21 suzuki
- R : 2.15 x 21 HD
- – Tires : F : CST 300 x 21
- R : Feida
- – Brakes : F : CB 350
- R : Kawasaki Meguro