Here is a unique café racer of course based on a Yamaha XS 650! Recently built and overhauled submitted by one of our readers.
– Custom race saddle by Miller upholstery.
– Custom Paint (metalflake)
– 27 cm Hagöns behind; front shortened with 8 cm
– Stainless steel exhaust
– K & N Air Filters
– Stainless steel M-handle bars
– Chrome plate and rear fork(with bronze bushings)
– Front and rear disc brakes, with mini master cylinder brake and clutch lever
– Battery under bridge; new electrics, plumbing.
– Tyres: 3.50 Speedmaster front, Shinko 5.0 back
– Horn and mounted mirror. Except sound level, everything neat and street legal …
sort of 🙂
COMMENTS HAVE MOVED TO OUR FACEBOOK GROUP - CLICK BELOW
VISIT FACEBOOK GROUP HERE!