Well i bought the bike for 200 bucks and it was in rough shape so heres what i had to do. I cut rear section of frame off and had my friends at Twisted Choppers make me new seat rails and shock mounts. I then used 85 honda rebel shocks to slam it 2 inches.
The previous owner had cut the downtubes and raised them two inches which gave it ten degrees more rake so i had to find forks that would fit the length which i found in a set of 78 honda 250 dirtbike forks that i had to mod so that the stock wheel and axle would work.
I made the seat and the batt box which i welded a mount for just in front of the rear wheel at the bottom of the frame. I made an electrical box that is under the seat that holds the rectifier, regulator, fuse box, on/off switch(no key) and the head light switch. I had to make mounts for the headlight( an old harley panhead) and the brake light switch.
I cut the mufflers off the exhaust to give it the sound i wanted(LOUD) and put some honda 750CC pins needles and seats in the carbs and xs airpods on the carbs for a little more pep. A brand new Sportster peanut tank with a high flow petcock and the STOP taillight i got off ebay. I bought brand new hand controls and bars from Lowbrow customs. Painted the engine with heat resistant grill paint and painted the bike in Alloy silver and powder coated the rims and hubs. And thats all she wrote to become what u see here.
COMMENTS HAVE MOVED TO OUR FACEBOOK GROUP - CLICK BELOW
VISIT FACEBOOK GROUP HERE!