I submitted a photo a while ago but I have updated the bike since. On the first ride I had a rear tire clearance issue and damaged the paint on the fender, hence the stripe……. I also found the seating position too tight (I’m about 6’3″). On my lathe I shaved some solid 1″ Alum bar down for a straight bar and moved the pegs ahead about 4.
I think it should be a little more comfortable. On that first ride I did about 80 miles and the only mech issue was losing a bolt off the shift linkage (Loctite Mark……Loctite). I robbed a screw off my license plate and all was good!
COMMENTS HAVE MOVED TO OUR FACEBOOK GROUP - CLICK BELOW
VISIT FACEBOOK GROUP HERE!