Eric- This motorcycle was modified and approved in 1979. I bought it in the state of wreck in 2009. I began to unsettle the engine for checks, i changed the regulator for a combo, then I changed all the electric circuit and the carburettors.
I adapted air filters from a hot rod company. I’ tried various reservoirs and saddles to find what pleased me. The painting of the current reservoir was realized by Pat Déco. I ‘d want to paint the frame later.
I adapted a front wheel of yamaha 500 xt but I’d want a smaller drum. I also think of fixing two rectangular lights and a set of rabbit ears handlebars.
I hope you understand my poor little english!!!!
Thanks Eric from France.
COMMENTS HAVE MOVED TO OUR FACEBOOK GROUP - CLICK BELOW
VISIT FACEBOOK GROUP HERE!