I picked up a 79 xs650 from a buddy of mines father, had been in his barn since the late 80’s…less than 4000 miles on it.
- XS650 original frame/motor
- Tc Bros Hardtail
- Bars are 1″ with Harley Throttle/Master cylinder/Clutch Perch/Speedo
- Most of the custom parts are hand made…
- Foward Contorls
- Custom rear fender
- Got rid of the ugly brake linkage and went with a cable rear
- Hand made seat pan- Professionally covered in ostrich leather
- Oil tank- hand made by Tessin Customs
- Paint- PPG Candy Tangerine by Miller Auto
Donnie and the gang at Donnie Smith Custom Cycle
Neil Ryan of American Thunder
COMMENTS HAVE MOVED TO OUR FACEBOOK GROUP - CLICK BELOW
VISIT FACEBOOK GROUP HERE!