This bike was a 1978 Yamaha XS650 Standard that has been heavily modofied.
The original bike had a siezed motor and a good ’77 motor with very low miles (roughly 6000) was used for the power plant.
The bike got completely tore down to the bare frame and everything was cleaned, and sand blasted before being painted.
All kinds of new parts have been installed on the bike
- New tapered steering bearings
- New bronze swing arm bushings
- New shocks
- New gaskets & seals
- New brake shoes & pads
- New chain
- Braided stainless steel brake line
- New cables
- Magura levers
- Re-built Mikuni BS38 carbs
- Pod air filters
- NOS Hap Jones track bars
- Custom Mikuni headlight assembly
- L.E.D. tail light assembly
- original AKRONT aluminum wheels with new Barracuda rubber
- 2-into-1 exhaust system
- Modified 1970 Harley/Aermacchi tank
The bike is an absolute blast to ride!!
COMMENTS HAVE MOVED TO OUR FACEBOOK GROUP - CLICK BELOW
VISIT FACEBOOK GROUP HERE!