MCW RACING (FORMERLY- MOTORCYCLE WAREHOUSE)

xs650-chop-noid-FRAME_JIG_023

EVERYTHING ON THE BIKE IS MADE IN HOUSE BY OUR BUILDER, RYAN BENSON. ONLY STOCK PART ON BIKE IS THE NECK AND DOWN TUBES. FROM THE KIWI FRONT-END, TO THE 7″ DROP-SEAT HARD TAIL, TO THE SPLIT MUSTANG TANK, 1 1/4″ FL STYLE BARS, AND CURVED BACKBONE.

xs650-chop-noid-FRAME_JIG_024

MOTOR IS A 75 AND WILL HAVE SOME OF THE RARER SPECIALS DONE TO IT IN TIME. WE ARE LOCATED IN NJ AND CAN BE SEEN ON FACEBOOK UNDER- MCW RACING. PLEASE CALL FOR QUESTIONS OR BUILDS. 908-475-1094. YOU CAN ALSO SEE PAST BUILDS ON THIS SITE, SEARCH- MOTORCYCLE WAREHOUSE.

xs650-chop-noid-FRAME_JIG_025
xs650-chop-noid-FRAME_JIG_027
AND IF YOU HAVE A GOOD NAME FOR HER, PLEASE HELP A XS BROTHER OUT. THANXS

RYAN BENSON

Comments

1. The Flying Imp says:

Dude call it ”Chester Bottomtooth” that would be rad. Nice bike by the way I cant wait to see it when its done.
    Cheers

2. Hows about “Slik Fiddy” cause its gonna look pretty slick when your done. “Sick Fiddy ” would be a good one too! What is that front end, looks like half a leaf spring. kinda reminds me of a paper route rack a friend had on his bike when we were kids. Hey you could also call it “XStry XStry” and loose the tanks and hide your fuel in the frame. Hey what am I doing giving you all my ideas…..LOL Its gonna look great whatever you call it!

3. ghostryder says:

for some reason this is the only 650 ive ever seen that i think might actually look right with the seat off an old tractor. that is so long as the girder front end isnt heading for chrome plate….maybe even a a suicide shift with an old school tractor shift arm and knob. idk, definately unique, i like it.

4. Puker says:

Been dragging my ass on my bike for a while now. I put together a drop seat back end just like that. I love it. Your bike is gonna be real nice. Enjoy the build. Cant wait to get my scoot done and get some pics up. The name “Sally” just popped into my head. Don’t know why. She just looks like a “Sally” to me. A slick old girl.

5. ryan benson says:

well since the pics, i have re-done the rear section. it is now a 4″ stretch. i also made a leaf spring seat for her. bike now looks evenly proportioned. and to answer you ghostryder, no the front end is not going for chrome. i hate chrome!! it is probably gonna be wiped down with minwax stain for a nice “fresh outa the barn” look.

thank you all for your positive comments. i will be posting more pics soon. thank you

6. DADDYGCYCLES says:

Very Very Nice like your style nice bends. Did you use the bender in the backround or do you have a bender. Really like front end different style. Hope you put more pictures up VERY VERY NICE
    DADDYG

7. ryan benson says:

yes i use the roller in the back ground for the large curve bends. also got a regular bender for the tight bends. thanxs for the props DADDYG, and that is a sweet ride you put together!!

8. Joshua Rasmussen says:

Will love to see it done. Love the old school lines. That frontend is ART.