Angi’s xs mocked up…finally

noid-DSCF1232

Yes, this is the same bike I posted months ago.  It is for my girl. It sits on an ardcore frame, and a bunch of harley after market parts. The wheels are harley wheels off a road king with dunlop 150s, front and rear. I’m working on the bars rite now… they have a internal throttle and twist clutch with flush directional buttons. And the risers are welded to the bars. I used a BMW airhead front master cylinder (under the tank) to help clean it up. The struts are hand made with countersunk allen head screws spun by yours truly.

noid-DSCF1247

I cut the oil bag up and installed a hinge door behind the battery: this hides the breaker panel, self canceling turn signal module, branson boyer ign, killswitch, and headlite switch. This way you don’t see anything. I soldered a pin and sleeve wiring harness to it wich plugs in under the tank. The box under the oiltank is a saddlebag to put her purse, and all the pointless shit women carry around in.

And at last is the seat…Redtaileather.com. Its a little pricey…but damn does it feel good. I totally recommend getting one. Anyways, it sits on the Biltwell seat hinge. Its going off to paint and powder next week, and should be done by may, to show off at the smoke out in june. please hit me a post. thanks…Ben

Comments

1. Bodhi says:

Exile cycles has got nothin on you.

I luv the fat tire look.

2. PJ says:

Looking good. Can’t wait to see the completed bike. Curious to see how you are setting up that front master cylinder.

3. REEB! says:

Wow very nice. Post up some more detailed pics please

4. breahn Riley says:

what headlight is that?

5. Blackwidow says:

looks good with the front fat tire

6. Tech7 says:

Looks killer. I love it.What color are the tins going to be?

7. Ben says:

Thanks for all the response. Sorry, I tried to post more pictures… but my camera pixel size is to big. It kept getting rejected. Fu#$ing computers… I’ll stick to mechanical things like carburaters. Anyways, I try to post recent videos on youtube when I can, under my channel; bstacy55. The tins are going to be pearl white, with a white base coat. Then I think I’m gonna do some old school pin stripping over that. Every thing else on the bike is going matte black to match the wheels. It should be done in May some time… so I’ll keep you posted. Thanks for the compliments!

8. Hello Ben this is Hotrod, awsome bike for the the girlfriend, I kept the shocks on mine and loward 3″ so she would have a more comfy ride. My bike has a hardtail with 15″ apehangers. You can see her bike on this site, “pure Evil”. It’s torn down and ready for paint. Hotrod, Peace and ride free………………

9. Chris says:

Were did you get that frame? That bike has a great stance. ccc16_1984@hotmail.com

10. Ben says:

Chris, I tried Emailing you, and it got rejected. Get a hold of me. I’ve got another frame for sale. bstacy@allpro-electric.net