Very exiting bike to ride both on-road and off. Handles highway speeds with no problems and spirited sprints on logging roads and trails are a pure joy.
Countless man hours involved in this bike build. A one-of-a-kind machine with rip-roaring appeal!
The bike was completely stripped down to the bare frame and certain modifications were done and it all got media blasted and powder coated for a long lasting finish.
The custom fabricated bits on this bike are nearly endless but some of them are:
A rare N.O.S. 1970 Harley/Aermacchi fuel tank has been used.
Custom modified pipes in conjunction with some megaphone mufflers complete the exhaust set-up.
Custom made wiring loom for a simplified electrical system
Lots of new parts have been added to the bike including:
• New XS-Charge 200 watt PMA Charging System
• New Mikuni 34mm round slide carbs and pod filters
• New Pamco Electronic Ignition System
• New Bronze Swing Arm Bushings
• New Tapered Steering Bearings
• New Tracker style Handle Bars
• New Anti-Gravity Li-Ion Battery
• New stainless Steel Brake Lines
• New Firestone ANS Tires
• New Nissan Master Cylinder
• New Brake calipers & Pads
• New Bates style head light
• New Custom tank badges
• New Wheel Bearings
• New K&L Blinkers
• New drive Chain
• New Brake Shoes
• New Gaskets
• New Shocks
• New Seals
• New grips
By ST Customs
THIS BIKE IS FOR SALE FOR $5,000. Call (360) 386-9374 if you are interested