Well, once i realized my bike wouldn’t be done in time last summer it sat untouched for a good 6 months but i’m back at it getting it ready for this summer. ended up making a couple of changes, came across a 21 inch dirt bike front rim with a drum brake for short money so i swapped out the bearings and lowed/rebuilt my forks while i was at it.
Added an aluminium block welded to the lower fork for the brake stop & hunted down a cable .Finished up my mid controls,kickstand,added a chain tensioner,swapped to smaller seat springs,mounted the electrical box.
(50’s chevy oil filter can), made a new top motor mount, mounted my license plate bracket & blinker brackets and got my exhaust mostly worked out. now just to finish up the inside of the electrical box strip it down, paint it, wire it & fire it! (hopefully in a couple weeks!)