NEW XS650 MOCK up DADDYGCYCLES

noid-100_4767

This is a 1979 XS650 built by DADDYGCYCLES in NEW YORK. Bike is mocked up and ready to be torn down for final build. Build has Stock size 650 motor 34mm CARBS.

Paint will be 2004 Mustang Corba orange,TCB rear end,oil tank/battery box and forward control that are going to be changed to mid controls,Wise Guy manifolds,Ardcore seat,Black Powder coated 16″ rear and 19″ front ,Electronics and many many parts from GOOD OLD MIKE”S.

noid-100_4768

noid-100_4770

Rear fender is from 32 Ford and bike is setup 2″under in front and a very nice design that my customer wanted with Drag Bars. I build about 5 to 6 of these XS650 a year and its great to have the customer design the bike and pick all the parts and i just do the building.Soon i will put pictures up of a BRAT BIKE that i am doing that will be for sale.

noid-100_4772

noid-100_4773

THANKS TO ALL who i bought parts from and from the DADDYGCYCLES FAMILY to YOURS…
HAVE A HAPPY AND SAFE HOLIDAY
See you next year
LATER DADDYG

Comments

1. MIKE says:

Sweet build, just to let you know… your front forks are on the wrong side and reversed, unless their different than my 79’s.

2. DADDYG says:

THANKS MIKE but not the front for the finished build JUST MOCK UP!!

3. MIKE says:

Thats what I had assumed…. My friend just got his tc bro hard tail welded on and was wondering how to mount the tcbro fake oil bag for his electronics, how did you mount yours?

Thanks!

4. Rusty Nutz says:

I was contemplating an orange frame myself, same side mount lic. plate holder, ribbed rear fender, and taillight. Great minds think alike. It looks really good.

5. Blackwidow says:

Looks like a good start

6. Nick says:

Where did you find the 16″ rim?

7. bignosecris uk says:

hi daddy-i made a collosal f*$# up when shaving my forks!! & took brake lugs off the r/h side fork leg so now i’ve got the left one on the r/h side.does this really matter??should i stop drinking when doing these modifications??can you or anyone help me out please.thanks -chris in england

8. reynoldburton says:

@bignosechris

Stop drinking could be a solution, another one is to mount your caliper now “in front” of the fork. 🙂

Should not make that much difference I think.

9. reynoldburton says:

Sorry chris – for this option you need the caliper from the left side – shame on me!

10. DADDYGCYCLES says:

Big
    Again some guys no there stuff. Just switch legs and you will be ok or if you did like i did years ago cut all the tabs off then found out drum brakes don’t stop good at 90 mph and i wasn’t drinking. I bent flat piece of metal around the leg and left a piece hang out and tack welded it on the inside and WOW!!!! a brake stop that worked.
    EVER THINK ABOUT BUYING A NEW LEG!!!!! HAD TO GET YOU ON THAT ONE
    HAPPY NEW YEAR
    DADDYG

11. norm younger says:

great lines nice and clean. any updated pics?