Ice Proof xs Engine

How we shake the snow off our bikes in Saskatchewan.

Comments

1. davethewrench says:

Right on !!!! So COOL !!!!
    Riding my XS Chop all winter on the BC coast in Victoria this winter
    Hope I don’t have to clean any snow off…..BUT IF I DO
    I’LL DO IT JUST LIKE YOU :):):):):):)

2. cruzboos says:

If I EVER have to do this it’s because the world has flipped over. Thank God for the Tropics. At least there are knobbies on.

3. I would have fired up on the second kick like it always does, but you can hear a small backfire in the carbs and it took two more kicks to fill the floats bowls again. How I love a well tuned 650.

4. john says:

Hey, Ninjas.
    Good to hear from you. Keep us posted on your winter project(s). Visited your site again. You are one funny dude. Is the lady with the knuck the same as the lady having the intimate moment with the chimp. The chimp pic made me laugh til i damn near peed my pants. We need more like you, friend.

it should’ve been called “how I_am_10_ninjas removes snow from his XS650” !

… also I agree with John, jus sayn’

7. Barney says:

Jellous of cruzboos…

8. Scott_W says:

This means so much more to me being done in white Sorels. You guys are doin it right in Saskatchewan, as weird as that sounds. No snow in Winnipeg yet.

9. Kaveeks says:

Sweetness man! Never thought a xs could start up in the snow with that much cold!

10. @ john Hey man, you can definitely keep up with what’s happening in all the Mule’s shops at the regular spot, http://www.antiquatedmule.blogspot.com . Not sure if the knuck and chimp lady are the same or not, I don’t usually get their names, if you know what I mean. By the way I’d be happy to stay away from your granddaughters as you requested, but it might help if you sent me some photos of them so I know who I’m looking for. Maybe something from this summer, like at the beach, like with bikinis. Anyway try and keep the pants dry. We always love to get comments on the blog so dig in. Cheers, man.

11. Tables says:

Living here in Sydney Australia snow isn’t something I worry about too much usually, but I will sure keep that one in the ol’bag of tricks.
    Anyways who said revving your bike cold wasn’t good for it!