max pain (update)

xs650-chop-noid-Picture_531

All the Fab work is finished. Bike is all in pieces again. I am back to the start of this project, after powder coating and paint. The fun begins putting it all back to gather.

xs650-chop-noid-Picture_538

xs650-chop-noid-Picture_526

My brothers bike came out great I like how the two bikes are the same bike but look very referent Shawn best be ready soon because I will be and I cannot wait to ride them.

xs650-chop-noid-Picture_508

xs650-chop-noid-Picture_546

mark mIver

Comments

1. Sean from boston says:

This bike looks sick man! I hope to see it in person once my xs is done,both your brothers and your xs’s are good clean examples of the xs at it’s best good luck putting it all back togather!

2. tadd442 says:

cool details man!

3. Barney says:

This is going to be a very nice bike. I like all the details in the seat, tail light, brass pegs are awesome. That is the same type of carburator setup i want to do but don’t know if i will or not yet. Which bike is your brothers, is it the one with the extreme looking tank?

4. Fabbastard says:

love that chain on the rear fender. and your pointy stand is damn cool too!

5. mark says:

thanks guy s hope to have it running in two to three weeks can not wait to hear it and ride it and my brothers bike is posted south of Boston saw it this weekend and it almost done and it look way cool s.p sean we will have to get together with my brother and ride this summer

6. patrix says:

VERY personalized “RIDE”….it’s beauty is evident in that….complete the magic by finishing it as honestly as you started it.DON”T hold anything back…it’s going to be great!!

7. ghostryder says:

looks awesome!! very similar to the one im building in my dining room. did a bobber last year and then came across a bitchin triumph chopper frame cheap…couldnt resist. its gonna be some work gettin the xs into that frame but i think it will be worth it.

8. mark says:

thanks I try to make it the way I saw it .I really like the old school look . dave gave me a great foundation to build on. I’ve done 80% of the welding my self they may not be as pretty as dave’s . but they work. it was fun to do went to school for welding and ended up working with wood 25 years later find my self playing with metal building my bike

9. joe speedboat says:

That’s beautifull! A really dig all the handmade stuff you’re using!

10. norm younger says:

Great lookig bike. do you get any oiol on the top of the motor with the breathers there?