lefty lucy 79 xs650

xs650-chop-RYLAND_79XS650_A

A true barn find, 3 bikes for a deal + with the design guidance & amazing vision of Classified Moto
xs400 front wheel, to make her low as she could go (i am an under 5 foot rider) custom seat pan, side covers and my awesome taillight.

xs650-chop-noid-johnryland.posterous

xs650-chop-noid-johnryland.posterous-3

xs650-chop-noid-johnryland.posterous-1

xs650-chop-noid-lucy

johnryland.posterous.com/lefty-lucy-poses-for-camera

Cindy Hicks

Comments

1. BykerBrad says:

Sweet, reminds me of my old bike, so of course I love it!

2. Sean from boston says:

Bad ass

3. Barney says:

Nice clean bike. I like the low profile look of the turn signals. Nice location for the front signals.

4. patrix says:

SIMPLY SOLID, CLEAN AND EFFECTIVE…..very nice bike….where does your plate go?

5. more says:

wow this bike is so nice a pur xs, what is the size of the tire front and rear?

awesome that a female posts…we need more like u !

7. Oscar says:

Really like the look of your bike. Great job. Where did you find the turn signals? They look great. And the pipes?

8. Cindy says:

Thanks for all the kind words! Turn signals, eBay I think, painted & brushed the edges. Tail light the same; eBay. Pipes Mike’s xs. Got a ton of stuff from him. Plate curved on the left side down near the rear pegs. Need to check the tire size fron is a firestone 4.25 x 16 maybe 17, Need to look, the rear wider maybe that is an 18 or 19, I will get back to ya. Took out the rely so now turn signal somewhat decrorative only, need to work on that. Starts like a champ. LOVE this bike. Would get another in a heartbeat. John Ryland deserved all the credit, I cleaned polished & rebuilt rear master cylinder, new oil gaskets etc. No real heavy mechanical lifting.
    Ck out john’s amazing lamps, perfect thing for the bike life person.
    Clasified moto. So cool. Thanks again … Looking for my next project now! Thanks again. Cin & lefty Lucy

9. Puker says:

I fell in love with motorcycles when I saw my first pic of someone in the middle of riding. That side profile shot of yours is awesome! That type of shot sums up completely how I feel about these machines. Nice work and enjoy the ride.

10. theFATman says:

totally sweet… i love builds like this… because mine is like it too… yours is nicer by far.