Glyn Murdock’s YAMAHOG

Samsung

I started out with a 81 XS, i am the second owner the guy i bought it from bought it new in 1981. I rode it stock for several years and decided to bobb it. My first chop and hopefully my last!

Samsung

Samsung

Samsung

Comments

1. Hans from Holland says:

For me it’s just another one…as all the others. Who can surprise my???

2. Richard Hurt says:

@Hans point taken. As for me, I like the established American bare bones bobbers. Simplicity and reliability. But I see what you mean.

3. Davidsona says:

Looks great!

Ted – I got to ask you one question about your other bike, the one with the 180 rear. I know the hardtail is a 3” stretch, but is there any drop? Thanks!

4. Joe says:

Who cares how many look the same?
    As long as it looks like the MF’er who built it wanted it to look, nothing else should matter. Period.

5. Fabbastard says:

Oh Hans your a hard one to please…. I, like you, have trouble with all the look alike bikes but this one does have a few things different (IMO).. White and primer red is as loud as the bike probably is, and at first I thought it was all chrome …lol. So since this isn’t the “bike build off” , I would say as long as it runs, didn’t cost Glyn 5 arms 3 legs and his first born this is a pretty good build!

Congrats Glyn on your first build! (I’m Hoping with ya, that you don’t have to build another one! lol

6. sean from boston says:

I like it, Hans I understand your point of view as well but I’m willing to bet thats the only xs looking like that near him and its a nice build

7. joedodge says:

This is a great looking bike. Very clean lines..Awesome.

8. kyle_01 says:

the only thing that looks dumb to me are the yamahog stickers. especially the second on on the battery. otherwise, i’d ditch the rear fender, stocker gauges/bars/mirrors and cut that top engine mount out (none of that will cost ya a dime)

hey, then it would be like my bike. but it’s yours- so good job man, enjoy!