Celtic Pride xs ride.
Write about your XS650.:My XS650 started out as a $450 find on the side of the road. After 2 years and probably about $2000 (lots of learning mistakes) later, I now own the Celtic pride. Helluva lot of fun to cruise around town on. Tons of torque in all ranges.
1977 XS650 – 78 motor
– 100 miles on fresh rebuild
– Pamcopetes Electronic Ignition
– Open Stock Headers
– Pod filters
– 77 Frame
– Cut all unused tabs
– 2″ Lowered Rear Springs
– Repainted Rims Black
– Rattle Can Spray job w/ Custom Made Vinyl Graphics
– Sportster solo seat (needs recovered)
– Removable Rear Seat – Custom Passenger Pegs
– TC Brothers Forward Controls
– Custom Headlight and Tail light
– Bare Minimum Wiring
– Kick Start Only
Big thanks to Mikesxs.com, TC Brothers Choppers, and my brother Chris.
Thanks Cory Potts