Xs650 Project For Sale, NY

dscn18661Bobberish Brat Year : 1975

Describe Your XS650:
1975 XS650 bobber project, tons of new parts. New Mikuni round slides, new rear tire, battery. Two sets of custom exhaust, Drag pipes and two into one Super Trapp, extra motor, new chrome headlight still in box. 21\” front wheel(not mounted), custom seat, two tanks, ape hangers, side mount taillight LED,lowering shocks to be mounted and way more. Just needs to be finished. —$1750 FIRM— OR POSSIBLE TRADE FOR A BIG THUMPER ON/OFF ROAD DIRT BIKE. EMAIL ME AT wickedrf@localnet.com

dscn1867

Comments

1. dave says:

still for sale?

2. jesse wilson says:

i got a super clean analy maintanced oil changed every ride air filter also. 2003 yzf 250f dirt bike exhaust frame gaurads all kinds of goodys email me i will send you some pics green sticker! all paper work to! cell 1626 826 0168 hit me up !

3. jesse wilson says:

this offer goes for any body else intrested in my dirt bike who can make me an offer my dirt bike blue books at 3,100$ also my step dad and i have been collecting 650″s for 30yr! we have 6 of every part we specialize in those earley 70’s 650′ yamees we have shocks exhaust etc just call and ask me what part u need or e mail me. my dad is a very well respected e bay seller no funny stuff i hope to incounter the same on this site my pops wont let me chopp up one of his earley matching vin, motor # bikes!we just need a stright frame and strong motor motor that runs please contact me i have the yama bob flu!to many broken bones got get rid of that bike!

4. jesse wilson says:

you still wana trade the bike! e mail me please ASAP

5. rick robles says:

Love it! Got the cash hit me up I’m very interested

6. Tattoo Joe says:

I purchased this bike a few years ago .. its currently going thru a complete transformation , I will post pics when finished . there are progress pics on instagram at bbstattooco, I have 4 xs 650 ,,super fun bikes