Some crazy dude just snatched your girls clutch and speeds off in a Dodge Neon!! Luckily you’re sitting on your XS650 and are a hero.
How to leap from a motorcycle to a car:
- where high quality helmet and leather pants.
- Make sure both vehicles are moving at the same speed. The slower the speed the safer the move. DA.
- Wait for a straight stretch of road.
- Get the vehicles as closely as possible to each other.
- Hold the throttle until last minute.
- If the car has handles inside grab on with your free hand. If not, simply time the leap so your torso lands in the car.
- Once you have released the handlebars the bike will go out of control and crash.
- If you missed the window, roll away from the vehicle. You’re screwed..
Here’s another sweet xs Chopper from Mooneyes Yokohama 2008 show.